CPEVC Initiatives and Priorities
5 for 2015 - Campus Provost/Executive Vice Chancellor Galloway has developed a set of five initiatives, targeted for completion by 2015, which focus on supporting student success:
- Increase retention rates for Undergraduate Students;
- Enhance academic pathways to allow students to graduate in four years or less;
- Prepare the campus to achieve Hispanic Serving Institution status (HSI);
- Financial Stability;
- Increase Non-Resident Student enrollment.
Diversity and Inclusion - Initiatives which support Chancellor Blumenthal's and CP/EVC Galloway's commitment to campus diversity:
- Enhancing student access to the CPEVC:
- Open office hours in the quarry plaza;
- Student Leadership Consortium;
- Student Service Advisory Group;
- Regular meetings with Student Union Assembly, Student Service Fee Advisory Committee, and the Graduate Student Assembly;
- Promoting the Faculty and Staff Campus Climate Survey and the development of actionable plans to address climate issues;
- Initiatives which focus on retention, financial stability, graduation and Hispanic Serving Institution status.